mercredi 19 août 2015

Appel DT / DT Call for Finnabair - Part 2/3

Partie deux de mon escapade dans le monde de Finnabair. Cette fois, je me suis attaquée à un objet altéré. Ma toute première victime de ce type. Et j'ai adoré. Vraiment. Je pense m'être découverte une nouvelle passion. 

Part two of my road trip in Finnabair's World. This time, I tried an altered object. My very first victim of this kind. And I loved it. Really. A lot. I think I might have found myself a new passion. 

Alors voici mon hibou altéré, à la steampunk. 

So here's my altered owl, steampunk style.




Armes utilisées / weapons used : 
  • Finnabair (Prima) Mika Powder "Rust" and "Purple"
  • Finnabair (Prima) Micro Beads "Silver"
  • Finnabair (Prima) Mechanicals "Winged"
  • Finnabair (Prima) Soft Matte Gel transparent
  • Finnabair (Prima) Black Gesso
  • ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glaze "Silver bells", "Orange Peel" and "Rusty Mauve"

Et voici la vidéo relatant des événements entourant la transformation de ce hibou. 

And here's the video attesting of this steampunky transformation of an owl. 






1 commentaire:

  1. I tried this several years ago and had a terrible time with getting all of it to be straight. I eventually made some shorter, some longer and used that layout.

    RépondreEffacer